Monday, July 07, 2008

Reasoning: For Others

Give Blood - We've heard in classes how much blood a person in sugery could need. I think I'm type O or type A (IaIo) if you go by my parent's types and genetics, so a lot of people could use mine.

Pay for the person behind me in the drive through line - I saw a newsclip where someone did that, and it went on for hours and hours. Wouldn't it be neat to start something like that? Now I just have to find a drivethrough Starbucks.

Buy someone flowers - They're so cheery! I know who I'm buying them for and when, but I can't put that on here since they read this. It's going to be a thank you.

Plant a tree - I did a research project on deforestation this year. The stats are bad. The world needs more trees.

Take Ziggy to the Children's Hospital 5 times (0/5) - My dogs are both therapy certified, but we don't use it. What a shame! They'll be happier for getting out, and some kid could be happier for seeing them.

Cook dinner for both sets of grandparents (0/2) - I appreciate all that they do for me, and it's the least I can do.

Put change in someone's expired meter - I saw this on someone else's and thought it was neat.

Handwrite and mail 1 letter a month for 2010 (0/12) - I love getting handwritten letters, but it is rather selfish to constantly recieve without giving back, isn't it?

Make a family member breakfast in bed - We have an awesome cookbook of breakfast dishes, and I want to practice one out. I remember for years, we would get breakfast in bed on our birthdays and I loved it. It'd be nice to make someone it.

Attend one of Aneca's basketball games and Kim's swim meets (0/2) - I really stink at making time to notice other's accomplishments. I don't think I've ever attended one of my friend's sporting events (not that many of my Texas friends are the sporting type). It would be nice to show my support.

No comments: