Sunday, September 02, 2007

Update

I finished Dating Mr. Darcy last night. Very interesting. I especially liked the examination of the relationship between Lizzy and her dad.
Today I quilted till all get-up. I've used over 375 m of thread on this quilt. I have about an hours work left on it, until the top is together and all that would be left for the top is the boarders!!!
I started the Agony and the Ecstasy, and it's more ecstasy than agony right now, which is good.
I finished decorating my journal, and I just have to write a couple more pages till it's done. Therefore, it looks like all my goals for the summer will be done. Oh, but I still need to do the pictures...drat.
Tomorrow is church and babysitting. Then I'll fiinish the quilt Monday, and school is Tuesday!!!
Ooooh, and some exciting news I just have to share! I found sweaters on sale yesterday, and I got two really cute ones. You know what this means? It means I'm not going to die of frostbite, despite the fact I own maybe 2 long-sleeve shirts, because I can layer up!!!

No comments: