Sunday, January 25, 2009

Upcoming Blog Changes

I have really enjoyed the outlet that this blog has given me to share what I am learning and experiencing with those who wouldn't otherwise find out. It's great to have the opportunity in this sort of technology to (cautiously ;) ) meet fellow bloggers and learn from each other's lives. I plan on continuing this blog for a long time, though I don't know what sort of directions it will take in the future. It will always be found under this address as long as Google and Blogspot provide the service.

However, I realize there needs to be a change in name occationally. Though millions of Canadians will continue to have adventures in the GWN, I will not be one of them. In four days (gulp) I will be moving to the Lone Star State. Ergo, "Adventures in the Lone Star State" seems like a more appropriate title.


It's possible that there will be further changes in June, but that is yet to be seen...

Adventures in the Great White North will return in September with the start of the school year in Halifax.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting... my Google reader still shows your title as "My Life::The Ponderings of a Boat in the Harbor" which I'm guessing was the blog title when I originally subscribed.

Chelsea said...

Oh, no. "Chelsea" means boatharbor. I think it's hilarious, and tease my mom that she didn't do all her research before she named me, but it's handy for screennames and such. However, the Blog is called "Adventures in the Great White North."

Unknown said...

Great White North to Lone Star State... oh girl, talk about culture shock *wink*. I enjoyed your automotive edition over at my place, thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

I like the new possible title. Adventures indeed! Can't wait to see you sweetie. Big hugs and kisses to you all.